What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any good reseller web hosts?

turkeySta

I'd like to choose reseller hosting account (40 gbs of space, 600 gbs of bandwidth, Linux os).
Are there any experts here who can help me to choose a host?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them in order to make final decision?

You will not go wrong if you choose waxspace.com, their reseller web hosting deals look attractive.
This is the best solution for your money. I've had nothing but good experiences here. I haven't had single problem yet.
They were quick to answer my technical question. I highly recommend their services.

the best advice is to get real users feedback, and this is not the place for this.

Aside advertisement for hosting, and tired of fake reviews, thus look for in web hosting talk forum

last time i shoped around for Apps4Rent Reseller program, i found it there.

This serve as sugestion for prospects.

I recommend Host.co.in since it is the most reliable and well-known web hosting company that offers the Best Web Hosting with a variety of features. They provide a variety of services with all reseller hosting, including 24x7 client support, the latest hardware, cutting-edge technology, SSD support, and a 99.95 percent uptime guarantee, among others.

They have a Christmas Web Hosting Offer for 2021: Get a 25% discount on Reseller Hosting Plans25XMAS to get a 25% discount.

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

If you lack in-depth understanding of server administration and services, I believe that reseller hosting is the most appropriate choice for you.
You may quickly and simply build a cPanel for your customer or end-user with this tool.
To decide on a web hosting provider, I believe that you must first determine your needs and only then can you make a choice.
eukhost is best option for you from my opinion.

See,
It is totally depends on your requirements. If you have knowledge about how to handle the server and its queries then you can opt for VPS hosting.
But, you don't have any deep knowledge about server management and services then I think reseller hosting is the best option for you.
In that, you can easily create cPanel for your client or end-user.
I think before go with any web hosting service, first, you have to work on your requirements then you can make a decision.

The best reseller hosting packages include great performance, high uptime, SSL certificates, unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited disk space. Check out our website, we provide services with a guarantee of 99.99% uptime, free SSL certificates. Client satisfaction is our primary objective, that's the reason why we guarantee 24x7x365 customer support so that we are always there when the clients need us. check out our reseller packages starting as low as $8 per month.

Ownwebservers is a great choice for resellers that host small businesses and other organizations that don’t have super complex websites. You can easily provide hosting for these clients and take advantage of Ownwebservers competitive pricing. The reason I recommend Ownwebservers for people that are hosting smaller sites is that you’ll max out the server resources too quickly if you’re hosting something with too much traffic.

Features Included:
  • Domain reselling
  • Merchant gateways
  • Free SSL certificate
  • WHMCS
  • Spam protection
  • Courtesy weekly backups
Visit: ownwebservers.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back