What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Tips for increasing blog traffic?

Make a page of your blog on facebook and other social media sites and promote your stories there. Also you share your blog posts in facebook groups which is related to your topic. All this helps you in getting traffic and reach to your blog.

Basic is to have your website up all time and making sure it loads very fast. For this, you have to get your web hosting from well reputed and high rated web hosting providers. I recommend HostSoch.
and on a advanced note, always keep your website SEO friendly so that it'll rank higher in Google. make proper use of keywords.

Clarke said:
Hi there,

I recently started a blog, Has anyone got tips to increasing traffic to my blog; they are all interesting blogs which provide visitors with new information and thoughts

Delhi To Manali Volvo Bus Booking

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]BEST PLATFORMS TO BRING IN ORGANIC TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE ARE:[/font]
  1. Only reason you give to your visitors to visit your website. Writing engaging content will always encourage people to come and read you piece of matter. This will help grow engagement and bring traffic to your website.
  2. You can create a page for you website niche or a group where you can connect to audience, help them solve their queries then drop a link to website.
  3. Back-linking refers to leave your link on social media posts for people to see. This works best!
  4. If you have great content you can get referred in other bloggers post this will drive their website traffic towards your website!
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]I hope this will help you grow your website traffic.[/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back