What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any web hosting? Any good domain registration services?

Tavosrep

Require: Linux + 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Register .net domain + servers located in the Usa.
What can you say about Tzulo.com web hosting? Any good domain registration services?
What host would you rather choose if you were me?

I like Tzulo.com as my web hosting provider. They offer nice shared hosting based on cPanel or ISPManager.
I first signed up with them because the price was extremely reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.

If you are not the least knowledgeable person in the world about web hosting and do need to call support at least one in a daily basis then Tzulo.com is really the host company for you.
Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Tavosrep said:
Require: Linux + 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Register .net domain + servers located in the Usa.
What can you say about Tzulo.com web hosting? Any good domain registration services?
What host would you rather choose if you were me?

I would rather choose bodHOST.com servers.Managed Dedicated Servers housed in a Tier IV Datacenter backed with 24x7 customer support, easy upgrade options, and full migration assistance.

• Managed Servers
  • 99.95% Uptime
  • Secure Environment
  • Application Optimized
  • Optional Firewall

This web host is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.
When ever I needed support Tzulo.com was always there 24/7.
10 out of 10 is my final rating of this web host.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back