What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you aware of digitalserver.com.mx Mexico shared web hosting?

Alphagalaxy

Hello!
Are you aware of digitalserver.com.mx Mexico shared web hosting?
Are they good enough, so I can start considering and using them?

Over the course of my stay with digitalserver.com.mx Mexico hosting, I can say that I have had a tremendous experience.
They've treated me as if I'm the only client sometimes to make sure I'm happy.

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
I have been using digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web hosting (shared account) for over 1 year.
Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. Recommended.

I was recommended to try digitalserver.com.mx as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. the online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view, and they are very helpful when it comes to getting your own website up and running.

I really appreciate all the work digitalserver.com.mx team did for me and want to thank their team. I highly recommend this web host.
Well, the few times when I had questions they responded in less than 15 minutes. I wish all services were handled this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back