What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best blog hosting service?

Ad@moll

Need over 50 gbs of ssd, 2 gbs of ram, 1000 gbs of bandwidth
How is Digitalserver.com.mx blog hosting service?
Any experience dealing with them?
Will you point me a good host?

As long as you're clear on what your support question is, I'm sure they'll get back to you in a diligent manner. Their customer support is AMAZING!
Regarding their network, it's been near perfect. Like Digitalserver servidores dedicados - Servidor Dedicado DSM-1: Processor - Intel Xeon 4 Cores/4 Threads E3-1225v2 3,2+ GHz, RAM - 16GB, Serial ATA hard drive - 1TB, Including IP´s - 1 IP Fija, Rent monthly - $140.78/mo.

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host.
You can compare NetShop-isp.com.cy and also Profvds.com hosting solutions. The site speed is good. The site speed is good.
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

Well, Digitalserver.com.mx team has given me a solid hosting plan! A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control.
Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain. Like their Mexico servers.

I was recently looking for a VPS hosting myself and decided to try hostpro.com. I liked the fact that they provide daily backups that can be used to restore data in case of any problems. This is very important for me because I have already had experience with data loss due to hacking. I also want to note that their technical support works around the clock and helps with any questions for free. During the time I've been using it, there have been no cases when they let me down.

bodHOST offers optimized and cheap WordPress hosting that is fast, secure, and reliable. The WordPress hosting plans are designed to cater to beginner bloggers, small businesses, and large enterprises. It comes with pre-installed WordPress and a user-friendly control panel for easy management of your website. What's more, these plans offer a range of additional features geared toward WordPress websites, including automatic updates, caching, staging environments, and security features like malware scanning, DDoS protection, and more.

Overall, very pleased with netshop isp cPanel web hosting. Plus fully managed hosting - free/included.
Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email. My site is almost always up (15 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.98% of the time).

OwnWebServers is a reliable WordPress hosting provider offering fast and secure hosting solutions tailored to WordPress users' needs. They provide optimized servers designed to deliver high performance, seamless scalability, and enhanced security features. With a variety of hosting plans, including managed WordPress hosting, OwnWebServers offers automatic updates, daily backups, and user-friendly control panels, making it easy for website owners to manage and grow their online presence. Their expert support team is available 24/7 to assist with any technical issues and ensure your WordPress site runs smoothly and efficiently.

Back