What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best cloud hosting providers ?

Sagiscorpio

Hi
I would like to know some best hosting providers who are not offering a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best up-time and security.
Any info on Tzulo.com cloud hosting provider? Any reviews, discount codes? What host is better?

It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong. Tzulo.com has been a wonderful host. The tech support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.

I like Tzulo.com web host. They will help you with anything be it scripts, billing, or the server itself.
One time I couldn't get wordpress mu installed, I asked if it could be a server problem.

Easy to use, friendly interface!

My experience dealing with Tzulo.com cPanel web host has been great. Easy access to my data and mail, and the fastest, most reliable customer service in the industry. My customer support questions are answered within 1 hour. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back