What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best hosting for ecommerce, high sql queries?

Sagiscorpio

Greetings to all,
Let me explain my issue. I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping. Also run php codes. My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same? Do you know anything about Hostingsource.com or Neironvps.com vps solutions? What host would you rather choose from these two? Why?

Thanks

Price is great! Neironvps.com has impressed a lot of people in the last two years, including me. Additional IPs at $2/mo. Extra 20 Gb SSD at $5/mo.
They offer Solus Virtual Manager (SolusVM) - it's a powerful GUI-based VPS management system which allows you to monitor your VPS status and change basic settings.

bodHOST VPS hosting sale and get an instant 15% OFF, all you need to do is use the coupon code VPS15 during the checkout process. This offer is valid for a limited time, so make sure to act fast and grab this deal before it expires. With bodHOST's high-performance VPS hosting solutions, you'll enjoy enhanced speed, security, and flexibility for your website or application. Don't miss out on this opportunity to save big on your VPS hosting needs!

I highly recommend Neironvps.com NVMe VPS, especially if you are looking for feature-rich and affordable hosting solutions.
Try this plan: NVMeVPS2 at $7.95/mo, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 2GB, SSD 20GB, Bandwidth 2TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.

Just had a problem with my site. I was fixing some code in a PHP file. Well seems like I did something to set my site offline.
I sent an email to customer service & like in less than 5 minutes they had everything working smoothly! This is fantastic.

Neironvps.com is the host you can rely on, dudes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back