What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best hosting for ecommerce, high sql queries?

Sagiscorpio

Greetings to all,
Let me explain my issue. I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping. Also run php codes. My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same? Do you know anything about Greenwebpage.com vps solutions? What host would you rather choose from these two? Why?

Take a look at Profvds.com VPS in Europe - BA-4G-2-50: CPU - 2, Memory - 4 GB, Disk Space - 50 GB, Traffic - Unlimited, Port - 1 Gbps, Virtualization - HVM, Location - Bratislava Slovakia, Price - €14 EUR.

You'd better look at Regvps.com solutions. Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.
The customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.

For e-commerce websites and applications with high SQL queries, OwnWebServers offers the best hosting solutions with their high-performance dedicated servers and robust VPS hosting plans. These options ensure rapid data processing, excellent uptime, and enhanced security to handle the demands of busy online stores. With scalable resources, SSD storage, and optimized database management, OwnWebServers provides a seamless and efficient hosting environment. Their expert support team is available 24/7, ensuring any issues are swiftly addressed, making OwnWebServers the ideal choice for reliable and powerful e-commerce hosting.

The choice of VPS hosting often depends on hardware requirements and support. One of the hosting options can be a VPS from hostpro.com, which uses Intel and Ryzen processors, as well as fast SSD and NVMe disks. This combination guarantees high performance and reliability. Another important advantage is daily backups that allow you to restore data if necessary. In addition, hostpro.com technical support is available around the clock, ready to help at any time and resolve all issues for free.

The service is fast and friendly, even if queries were about problems that had nothing to do with Hostingsource - Multiple 10 gigabit connections maximize uptime, ensure stable network connectivity.
Recommend their Special Servers. They upgraded the quality of my server WITHOUT raising my prices! It's much faster!

bodHOST’s managed dedicated server hosting is your solution! With the offer, you can enjoy a 15% discount on dedicated servers using the code DEDI10. You will experience unmatched performance, security, and customization options with a dedicated server that caters to your specific requirements. bodHOST ensures that your website is secure and operating at optimal speed, giving you full control over your digital domain. Take advantage of this offer now and command your website like a true master!

Back