What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best hosts with fast servers in Netherlands?

Alphagalaxy

Guys, I need over 40 gbs of disk space. Linux + 99.9% uptime guarantee. Register .nl domain + servers located in Netherlands.
What can you say about rockhoster.com web hosting and domain registration services?
What host would you rather choose if you were me?

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Rockhoster.com web host.
I used to have a website with other host but then quit after I started with this NL hosting provider. They are so much cheaper and quicker to respond.

The most impressive aspect of Rockhoster.com Netherlands web host is the reaction time for technical queries.
They have been absolutely wonderful, for the most part. I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately.

The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP. Diskspace and Bandwidth are good.

You will be pleased using Rockhoster.com Netherlands hosting services.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back