What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Budget server hosting solutions?

Alphagalaxy

Need over 2 tbs of disk space. Linux
40 Tbs of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Bullten.com budget dedicated server hosting solutions?
They offer servers starting from $65/mo. Is the price ok?

Any feedbacks, reviews?

Depends on your budget. I think you can check hostingsource.com as well. They have some good plans.

Give Bullten.com web host a try. Simply a FABULOUS host! Tickets answered within minutes. They offer third-party installation as well for only a nominal charge, and do a professional job at that

I have learned much more from Bullten.com budget hosting provider within the past week from their SUPPORT AND KNOWLEDGE databases.
Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.

I have been with Hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server for over 6 months and i have never had a problem.
Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.

I'd recommend DataPacket.net dedicated hosting to any webmaster who needs to develop his/her online business without serious troubles.
These guys are just plain ole awesome! Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.

OwnWebServers has brought 2022's biggest sale offer on Black Friday. We are offering 70% DISCOUNT on all VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time only, new customers can receive 70% DISCOUNT on any of our Managed SSD VPS hosting plans.

If you are a new web user looking to start your own blog, a hobby website, or even Web developer/ Designer willing to start your own Web hosting Business at low cost and investment then this one-time opportunity to get you started online is just perfect for you… Its highly advised not to miss this offer.

Save 70% OFF on VPS hosting plans VPS 2, VPS 3, VPS 4 . Enter promo code DHCOUPON70 during checkout. Renewal would be at a regular price. Note: Code will be expired on 30th November 2022.

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 2

• CPU Cores - 2 Core
• Storage SSD - 50 GB
• Memory - 2 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $4.50/mo. With using promo code DHCOUPON70 | Order Now