What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canadian VPS?

Sagiscorpio

I'm looking for Canadian VPS hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting.
I've seen that Rightservers.com has good reputation for providing hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting?
Any experience?

This stable Managed VPS host has amazing support, either by phone (very fast, no more than 3 minutes wait time compared with many other hosts that could take easily an hour on hold to get through to someone), e-mail or online chat. Rightservers.com support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.

Happy with rightservers.com Canadian VPS. The best support team. Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient. They offer easy to use features.

I was recommended to Rightservers.com managed VPS by a friend, and have been a loyal user since.
I personally have not been successful in finding a better combination of fantastic prices, so many add-ons and so much value, and high caliber customer service.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
I find Rightservers.com to be knowledgeable with regard to web development. This host is very receptive to multiple web changes and all updates are handled in a timely manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back