What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap and reliable web hosting?

Ad@moll

I am hoping for a comparable plan. I also like having access to WHM and the ability to have custom nameservers. Based on another poster's response to a different thread, I have taken a look at ... and their plans sound promising.

Any suggestions regarding ... or any other any web hosting providers would be appreciated. I really want to move soon since all my sites are having issues and I can't get any response from ... at all.
What can you say about Hostmines.com cheap web hosting? Good or Bad?
Any other reliable hosts?

If you're looking for cheap web hosting in India, there are a multitude of web hosting companies that offer different forms of web hosting at low prices. However, we make no guarantees about the quality of our services. As a result, having fast, stable, and dependable web hosting services is critical.

Host.co.in is one of the cheap web hosting service providers in India. with advanced features such as the fastest server, routine provisioning, higher level of security, DDOS safety, 99.95 percent uptime guarantee, open tools, advanced cPanel, and large disc space, free SSL, and much more.

Stability is received as promised - 99.99%, and this shows how trustworthy hostmines.com hosting is. My websites are working smoothly.
The setup of my web space was quick and professional! The customer service is friendly and has always been great.

One of my friends suggested me dealing with Hostmines.com cheap web hosting. I looked at their homepage and got to know they offered nice shared hosting solutions along with nice features, free bonuses and the price for them impressed me a lot.

I appreciate the excellent service NetShop ISP provided for the subject issue. The reply was prompt and solved within 2 hours.
From beginners to advanced users, they do a great job of giving you the tools you need for your website.
They offer Cheap and Fast Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain.

I would recommend the ByteNAP web hosting service provider to anyone with hosting needs. The staff has always been friendly and knowledgeable with 100% follow-up.
They are quick to respond to any issues. Customer service and tech support are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back