What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap Host with Responsive Support?

Alphagalaxy

I am going to host a big forum and need to find a good web hosting account.
What are your views on Tzulo.com website hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?

I do not think they can be beaten on value for money, they even did not put up their charges with the new VAT increase. Tzulo.com Customer Service is incredible. I have had practically instant responses for any submitted support tickets and this includes throughout the night on occasions.

I've been with tzulo.com for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is.
Amazing tech support even installed some Perl modules I needed. Highly recommended host!

Alphagalaxy said:
I am going to host a big forum and need to find a good web hosting account.
What are your views on Tzulo.com website hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?

Our Foundation now has no hesitation in recommending QHoster.com hosting service to our clients and to those groups in the community who we support with our charitable work; we have no hesitation in recommending them to you.

I suggest the ByteNAP web host provider. Best Web Hosting in India. Its Web Hosting plans are affordable. Its web hosting service(Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Dedicated Server Hosting) are reliable. Tech team support is awesome and responsive.

Have you tried Interserver or YouStable web hosting plans? Believe me guys they offer amazing local support for all users 24/7/365

Users who are viewing this thread

Back