What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap VPS hosting services?

Alphagalaxy

Need over 110 gbs of disk space. Linux, Australia
4 Tbs of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting services? (they have stable servers in Australia according to reviews)
Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

As a good alternative, can recommend QHoster VPS deals as they have stable servers located in Australia.
They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing. I've found their support to be good.

You can trust vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting. Get 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF
Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.
Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.

I and a friend decided to go in on a VPS and we chose Vpsblocks.com.au provider. The service is great!
It's a lot faster than my previous shared web hosting. When my friend had problems setting up the domain name servers, support center was very helpful.

Give Vpsblocks.com.au a try. They are offering 30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL* - 30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds. Code: VPSHOST30
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

I strongly recommend against looking for the very cheapest, bottom-dollar hosting because the quality of your hosting is so dependent on what you pay for it.

Very often, the money you put in directly affects the product at the other end. This is why ratings are so low for even the biggest-name corporations that offer products for pennies, like Bluehost, HostGator, and GoDaddy.

Their servers are over-stuffed with cheaply hosted sites and customer support is going to be a pain to get through to. The massive size of such companies leads to the tendency to deal with customer issues on the long finger.

Instead, I would recommend finding the most cost-effective hosting service. Look for hosting companies that do not ask you to pay extra for necessary services like security, or migration. Hosts that offer free bonuses, like SSL Certificates or email, will save you more in the long run than buying cheap hosting and paying for every single extra thing you will need.

I would also suggest choosing independently-owned hosting companies. These companies will be able to respond and serve you better and more considerately than the mega-corporations. They cannot afford the damaged reputation like bigger companies can and so you can expect more dedicated service and support.

If You need a Cheap VPS Hosting for your business than many options to find cheap and best VPS hosting. You can search on the Internet, there are many opportunities for your business. I recommended you Serverwala Data Center. They provide cheap and best VPS For Forex Server with unlimited advantages. It is the leading company that offers all server hosting with lots of advantages. They provide many facilities with all servers and hosting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back