What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloud or VPS?

Smithwhuk

Hello,

To host an exam portal, which one is the right hosting service? When I searched about which hosting service is best to host the exam portal, get VPS and cloud hosting suggestions? So, I am confused between these hosting services. Can anyone please suggest to me the right option?

Think that you will not regret having looked at Obhost.net web hosting solutions. Contact them and see what you'll get exactly.
They are offering specials now:
- VPS Hosting (Discount Up to 50%)
- SSL Certificate (Discount 35%)
- Reseller Hosting (Discount 50%)
- Shared Hosting with Free Domain (Discount 40%)

Cloud VPS hosting is a great option for web hosting today. Get all the details on what it is, the benefits, and how we can help you get started!

Both VPS and also cloud holding offer virtualized settings and sources from a single hypervisor, as well as both require technical knowledge for successful customization.

However allows browse the differences that can affect your choice:

Cloud hosting typically lets you upgrade sources on the fly, even without a reboot of the web server, while making use of a VPS you'll need to make a reboot.

Cloud hosting deals a high degree of scalability as well as adaptability, enabling you to add and also take care of network storage space, IP addresses as well as firewall programs on the fly, yet it's normally more expensive and also has rather complex billing based on the actual use of different resources and solutions, while VPS holding generally supplies level prices.

Cloud hosting is more expensive than VPS hosting due to its unlimited storage and excellent scalability. However, it also offers outstanding value for money and is usually less expensive than a dedicated server. Because of the scalability options, cloud storage costs are less stable than VPS hosting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back