What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ddos protected cloud hosting?

Tavosrep

Requirements:
- 250 GB SSD of disk space, Linux,
- 24/7 customer support
- ddos protected.
I am considering Tzulo.com web hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Excellent so far. The support is amazing. I have a reseller account and the flexibility is great. I have ssh access, whm, cpanel.
Without a doubt, you will make the right decision by going with Tzulo.com to host your site, big or small!

As a customer of Tzulo.com cPanel web hosting, I am particularly fortunate to have a reliable email and website host, as well as a support team that is available to timely answer all questions no matter how insignificant. Uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

I have been a Tzulo.com customer for over a year now, their attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs. I like their support, always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

Uptime is amazing, the servers are top notch! Tzulo.com web host is not some cheap hosts that I have been on before with other hosting providers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back