What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ddos protected offshore website hosting solutions?

Ad@moll

Requirements:
- 2x 250 GB SSD of disk space, - 8 GB of RAM - Linux,
- 24/7 customer support
- ddos protected.
I am considering warez-host.com offshore web hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Well, I'm a very satisfied by using warez-host.com offshore hosting services. I have no headache with this decent host.
Their support and service has been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to inquire if any help or advice can be given.

I appreciate warez-host.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues.
I'm also impressed with their tech support. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.

Will definitely recommend warez-host.com Russia VPS deals. They are based on SSD storage.
The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.

Everything is running very well. After I've experienced some issues or high pricing with 3 other hosting providers in the last 5 years I'm very satisfied with warez-host.com offshore hosting service. All of their work is based on quality and I highly recommend their hosting services to other webmasters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back