What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dedicated server required - $50/month

Ad@moll

Hi,
I am looking for a new server hosting at $50 or below per month.
500GB SSD, 2gbs ram. Unmetered bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Gigapros.com server hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Unlock substantial savings this holiday season with the bodHOST XMAS SALE offering an exclusive 15% discount on our Cheap Dedicated Servers Hosting. Elevate your hosting performance and reliability with top-notch dedicated resources. Simply use the coupon code XMASDS15 at checkout to enjoy these festive discounts and enhance your online presence with bodHOST's premium hosting solutions. Don't miss out on this limited-time opportunity to optimize your server performance at an unbeatable price.

Hi,
I am looking for a new server hosting at $50 or below per month.
500GB SSD, 2gbs ram. Unmetered bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Gigapros.com server hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

If you are looking for the Best windows dedicated server provider at an affordable price, then OwnWebServers will be the best pick for you!! Because it provides many amazing features with its service that can make your website blazing fast on the internet.

Great deal from ownwebservers 55% OFF Best Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - XMAS55. The offer is limited time.

Here are some of its key features

Easy-to-use control panel
Instant activation
Money back guarantee
Latest Hardware equipment

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our friendly support team at support@ownwebserver.com

I have used gthost.com. They have instant server setup and delivery. The number of the locations is more than 15.

If you are searching for ultimate control over your website and server resources, then bodHOST’s managed dedicated server hosting is your solution! With the New Year sale, you can enjoy a 10% discount on dedicated servers using the code NYDS15. You will experience unmatched performance, security, and customization options with a dedicated server that caters to your specific requirements. bodHOST ensures that your website is secure and operating at optimal speed, giving you full control over your digital domain. Take advantage of this offer now and command your website like a true master!

Last edited:
Try contacting hostpro.com. I think they can set you up with a dedicated server with such resources at a nice price. They have good servers and good technical support, I've been using them for more than a year and haven't had any problems with them.

If you are thinking about getting a host for your website, or moving your site to GIGA PROS dedicated servers, take my word for it, these guys ROCK.
Use promo code XMAS to get 50% OFF until the next renewal date.
Use code FLASH to get 25% OFF recurring discount for lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back