What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dedicated Server Suggestion

Ad@moll

Hello,
I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Budget 140-150$
Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb
Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.
I searched QHoster.com dedicated web servers. Do you think I can trust them?
What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

When it comes to choosing the best dedicated server in the USA, there are several factors to consider, such as server specifications, uptime guarantees, customer support, and pricing. You can try bodHOST Hosting another reliable dedicated server provider that offers a variety of server options at competitive prices. Their servers come with SSD storage, free server management, and a 99.95% uptime guarantee.

You can get an instant 10% off on bodHOST dedicated hosting plans with promo code MDS10!

I am quite happy using QHoster.com web hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.
Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.
Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.

I can point out that QHoster.com cPanel web host is the best. They have great tech support and I am 100% satisfied.
Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I can't really judge the reliability yet, but I'm happy with everything.

Go ahead, QHoster.com is trustworthy web host. The host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.
QHoster.com will work fine for you. The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

If you’re looking for a fast dedicated hosting service, don’t look any further. A contract with Ownwebservers gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients. 20% OFF Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DEDI20. The offer is limited time.

Unlimited bandwidth
Excellent server administration
Excellent backup management
Windows and Linux support

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back