What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dedicated Server Suggestions please?

Rstone

Hello,
I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Budget 140-150$
Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb
Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.
I searched centohost.com EU dedicated servers. Do you think I can trust them?
What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

OwnWebServers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU: 6-core CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Bandwidth: 5 TB
Storage: 2 X 1TB SSD

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now

I would recommend centohost.com to everyone looking for professional website hosting solutions in Europe. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.
The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel.

I have used a couple of others and finally switched to NetShop ISP dedicated hosting. I can't see me ever switching to a different host.
Never had to wait more than 30 minutes for help. Uptime is great. Customer service is second to none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back