What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMCA ignore servers?

Ad@moll

Requirements:
- 3 tbs of disk space, - 42 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support. accept Monero XMR.
I am considering Zakservers.com DMCA ignore servers. Do they accept Monero XMR?
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

It is not legal or ethical to use a DMCA ignore server. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a US law that provides a mechanism for copyright owners to have infringing content removed from websites and online platforms. The law requires website hosts and service providers to remove infringing content in response to a DMCA takedown notice from a copyright holder.

A DMCA ignore server is a server that claims to ignore DMCA takedown notices and allow users to host infringing content. This is not only illegal but also puts the hosting provider at risk of legal action from copyright owners.

Hosting providers are required to comply with DMCA takedown notices and remove infringing content from their servers. Failure to comply with DMCA takedown notices can result in legal action, fines, and even the shutdown of the hosting provider's business.

It is always recommended to use legitimate and legal hosting providers that comply with DMCA regulations and respect copyright laws. This will help ensure that your website and online content are protected and that you avoid any legal issues.

DMCA ignored hosting refers to a type of hosting service that does not comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This means that the hosting provider will not remove content from their servers even if they receive a DMCA takedown notice.

Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job! I've been with zakservers.com forever and were one of their first customers.
I've steered clients to them - the support is responsive, you could call at any hour and talk to a live tech support agent, and uptime is great.

Can't say anything bad about the price either. Zakservers.com is great. Uptime and support have been excelent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes!

Perhaps most importantly, the host seems to really care about your business, is always friendly and easy to communicate with. I recommend zakservers.com web host.
I just submitted my first ticket about a question I couldn't find in the knowledge base. I received a very satisfactory answer within 5 minutes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back