What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you know any professional web hosting provider for hosting Joomla sites?

Alphagalaxy

Hey guys,
Do you know any professional web hosting provider for hosting Joomla sites?
I would like to get 50 gbs of disk space (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
Any hosting reviews?
What are your points on Hostyd.org and their web hosting solutions?

I am impressed by HostYD promo codes.
I couldn't find another hosting provider on the net that offers the same level of service like Hostyd hosting. I've used the support ticket a couple of times and the guys there were great. The uptime is great, and also all the other services.

Well, Hostyd could double their price and I would stay with them. They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start. Very professional in approach and follow up. Their package prices also amazed me.

I have to say, I am very happy with hostnamaste.com web hosting, and will be renewing my account with them.
They have been so good me, helping me setup Magento which would not run on my last hosting companies servers. Not only this but my site is now so fast.

If you are looking for the cheap and right web hosting provider for your website then I suggest you serverwala data center it is the leading and professional web hosting provider that provides cheap and best server hosting for your business. It is the most trustworthy web hosting provider that provides its Hosting and Server around the whole world level. Serverwala offers Cheap Dedicated Server and VPS Server with lots of advantages like 24*7 client support, Best technical support, Latest Hardware, Advanced Technology, and many more facilities provided by them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back