What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you know any professional web hosting provider ?

Tavosrep

I would like to get 50 gbs of disk space (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
Do you know anything about Vpsblocks.com.au , Libertyvps.net and their VPS hosting services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

I would recommend Libertyvps.net offshore VPS hosting to anyone who like to have good server with good prices and stability.
Tech support was on the ball, the site was up as far as I could tell. Their servers are located in Netherlands.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Think Swissnode.ch will work perfect for your needs. Can recommend their switzerland vps deals.

Tavosrep said:

I would like to get 50 gbs of disk space (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
Do you know anything about Vpsblocks.com.au , Libertyvps.net and their VPS hosting services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]That depends on may things :-[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]1. Your budget, depending on that you should be able to short list your host from a list of providers.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]2. What you want to host ( If it is a business site or a personal )[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]3. What all technologies you need on your website ? ( html only or db driven site ? PHP or asp or Tomcat ? )[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]4. How much traffic you expect to your site ?[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]5. Who is your targeted audience - if your targeted audience in in India and you have your site hosted in the US can result a slow website to your users.[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]8. Read some review about the selected hosts and enquire about their support. Keep in mind that for a web hosting business, its the support that matters.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]9. Ask the short-listed hosts for a 10Mb / 100Mb file so that you can test the download speed.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]10. Inquire about their backup policy and make sure that you are thorough with their Terms and conditions.[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Once you have done these carefully, the best host will come up from the list.[/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back