What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

e-commerce friendly web hosting providers?

Alphagalaxy

I'd like to choose the best web host: Linux, RAM: 2 GB, HDD: 45 GB, e-commerce friendly
Got to know about this web host: Hostforweb.com and Centohost.com - their web hosting deals look affordable.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?
Any discounts?

Pretty good e-commerce hosting solutions offered by QHoster.com provider. I suggest that anyone new to site building and looking for a new provider or even looking to move from their existing host, place this web host on the top of their list. Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

Well, centohost.com have been a great host from what I had before. Support is top notch! I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.

For an e-commerce website, I would recommend VPS hosting From eWebGuru web hosting Provider. They provide cheap & affordable VPS hosting plans. Guaranteed 99.9% server uptime. 24*7 support

I'm happy with centohost.com hosting service. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back