What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Europe Web Hosting Recommendations?

Alphagalaxy

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I have found out that Greenwebpage.com has servers in Europe and this what I need.
The only thing I am worried about is the reliability of this hosting provider.

Will it be worth dealing with them? Do they offer any discounts?

Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
I would say that greenwebpage.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Their customer support is responsive and friendly!

Great host, haven't had any problems so far. I like cloudarion.com support, where you can talk to their support team on msn, but they aren't on 24/7 which would be better. I also like that you can host unlimited sites from one account. Support is very responsive, the site management console is concise and simple.

I'm a short-time user of exmasters.com EU web hosting and before I found this host I was always in a long search for the "perfect" hosting provider, which I never found because all of them always have a con. Recommended. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

I have a better option for you bodHOST Web Hosting services. web hosting solutions for your business needs

• Successfully hosting websites for over 16 years!
  • World-class data center locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.
  • Free Migration Assistance
  • 99.95% Uptime SLA
  • 24/7 Support
  • Secure Hardware
  • Highly Reliable Servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back