What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good feature-rich Virtual Private Server is needed

Rstone

I'm looking for video hosting provider:
Need over 30 SSD disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about HostSailor.com and also Greenwebpage.com VPS website hosting?
Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

In 10GB Hosting Unmanaged VPS Hosting service, you will get:-

Unlimited Bandwidth:
Ensuring your business application and websites will get maximum bandwidth at all times. Providing an extreme level of browsing experience to your customers without worrying about the extra cost.

Free Migration:
It’s easy to move to a web host. If you like to migrate your application to VPS Hosting servers? The web Host will be taking care of it. It’s 100% free. You don’t need to pay extra costs.

Professional Support 24x7:
The web host expert's customer support team is available round the clock. So if you are facing any problem, you can ping via chat, phone, or email.

Currently, it gives an offer on its Unmanaged VPS Hosting plan. The Unmanaged VPS Hosting Coupon Code is LEBVPS2022.

If you do, I will highly recommend HostSailor.com SSD VPS hosting plans. They are super awesome.
I had an issue setting up SSL for one of my clients and called them. They not only knew what the issue is, but they fixed it and sent me an email letting me know it was up and running.

I needed a lot of additional help getting things sorted out as my previous host organized things quite differently, but I can honestly say that I'm confident in the efficient, flexible, and powerful services available to my sites through hostsailor.com web host. My site has never been down. I have used their technical support many times.

Like Greenwebpage.com web host. Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and the features are standard but very well supported.
Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back