What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Hosting Provider is Required

Sagiscorpio

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $200-$400 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
Any information on legionbox.com web hosting provider? What host is better? Why?

thx for your help

Sagiscorpio said:
Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $200-$400 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
Any information on legionbox.com web hosting provider? What host is better? Why?

thx for your help

As per my opinion, the thewebhostingdir.com provides the best web hosting provider compression with accurate research reports on their uptime, support service, backup service, reviews from their actual customers, and more. Pick the one that's right for you today.

I would like to say that legionbox.com web host does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?

Nice hosting packages you can get at kvchosting.net or qhoster.com web hosts.
Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.

I'm going to give Host.co.in first preference because I use their services as one of the greatest Web Hosting Service providers in India and throughout the world. This Diwali, Host.co.in has launched the Biggest Web Hosting Sale, with great deals on a variety of hosting services.

Save 50% OFF cPanel, Windows Hosting - Use Coupon Code "DIWALI50" Offer ends 30 Nov.2021.

Hurry Up! Avail to this offer now, visit: https://www.host.co.in/linux-shared-hosting

Amazing Features

1. Host Unlimited Domains.
2. Free SSL with Hosting packages.
3. 24/7 Customer Support.
4. Easy 1 Click Installer.
5. 99.95 SLA Uptime
6. Full SSD Storage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back