What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good KVM VPS hosting service ?

Tavosrep

I would like to get KVM VPS hosting.
Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting service ?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

Well, hostnamaste.com service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.

You can rely on Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting. The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. Tech support is professional, communicative, and quite fast.

Both are the best, One thing I must say about Host.co.inIndia's Top VPS Hosting Services is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

I found Hostnamaste.com provider after days of reading reviews about hundreds of hosting services.
That was seven years ago. I now have dozens of businesses, along with family and friends, as clients with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back