What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good reseller web hosting package?

Sagiscorpio

Hello. I am in search of web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world.
I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
What are your views on kvchosting.net reseller web hosting? What host is better?
Will it be worth trying them?

Can say kvchosting.net is a good web host. WordPress install and all the basic features you would expect are better than most hosts at this price point.
The PayPal integration is also much easier and better to set up than on my previous host.

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a kvchosting.net customer. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.

I can not express how happy I am with kvchosting.net hosting solutions. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. Good experience here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back