What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good reseller web hosting solutions?

Sagiscorpio

Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:
1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.
Suggestions? What are your views on Hostnamaste.com Cheap Reseller Hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

I am really happy to have found hostnamaste.com web host. You won't go wrong with them.
They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

Well, hostnamaste.com has my highest recommendation for anyone looking for a satisfying hosting experience.
Their prices are competitive, the servers are reliable & speedy fast, their tech support superb professional and timely.

There is far too much reliance on automated responses with some hosts but with kvchosting.net you get that personal touch with email replies from their support that are so fast it is almost unbelievable. I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use.

I can express the point that hostnamaste.com has made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin.
Suffice it to say that these guys are setting new standards in web hosting and in my opinion are the model for what every other hosting provider should strive for.

Nowadays, almost all web hosting providers provide reseller hosting service. Choosing a good reseller web hosting platform for your business is very significant.

But, a reseller web hosting company should have a good reputation and affordable service.

The best reseller hosting company provides unlimited resources, high-performance tools, top security features, and all-time support.

Here are three top reseller hosting providers which give the best quality reseller hosting service:

1.Resellerclub - Good uptime, HDD storage, and limited resources

2. DomainRacer - Affordable, Free SSL, SSD hosting with LiteSpeed server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back