What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good server hosting is needed

Ad@moll

Requirements: 2 tbs of disk space, 40 tbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support
I'm considering NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated server in Singapore. What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Love these guys. I've been with NetShop ISP server hosting for more than 8 months and have loved their hosting and service.
They are great - I had some initial troubles setting up/transferring from my old host but customer support was very helpful. They have a live chat feature that's very useful for real time problem solving.

I simply LOVE my host! Netshop-isp.com.cy has never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems.
My site availability is almost 100%, so many extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.

Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. NetShop ISP has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

My experience with NetShop ISP cheap server hosting, thus far, has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.
The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending. Simply the best hosting service!

Requirements: 2 tbs of disk space, 40 tbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support
I'm considering NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated server in Singapore. What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

I'd like to express the point that OwnWebServers instant dedicated hosting service is excellent. 17 server locations to choose from + 10 minutes setup. I'm particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. Great value for money!

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now