What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good VPS in Slovakia below $10 per month?

OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all profvds.com vps servers. You'll receive VPS servers in Bratislava\Slovakia on XEN virtualization technology.

I'm very happy with ProfVDS.com cheap vps hosting service in Europe. The prices are cheap and their customer service is excellent!
The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7! I cannot tell you how helpful it is to have access to it at 3 AM.

If you are thinking about switching, Profvds.com is the provider to go with - highly recommended.
It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless. Paypal, Stripe, Coinbase, Payeer, Paypalych payment options.

Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and Profvds.com has these qualities in spades.
The host offers ipv4+ipv6/64 subnet with all servers, 25 mail port open and rnds configuration in end user panel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back