What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good vps solutions?

Tavosrep

Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good vps solution according to my requirements:
40 GBs - Disk Space, 1500 GBs - Traffic.
99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Any view points on GTHost.com and Hostingsource.com vps solutions. Are they reliable hosts?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

AllWebHost.com is a popular VPS hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance. Special Offer: All VPS Hosting Plans are $5 First Month.

Features:

CPanel / Plesk Panels
Fast NVMESSD Storage
Daily Backups and Snapshots
Redundant Systems with Failover
24/7/ 365 Dedicated Support
Quick Server Deployment

Have any Questions?
Contact us (800)-230-5651

M2Host offers the best and most affordable web hosting. Our VPS hosting plans are leased with services. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at $30 per month. It includes services like Control Panel (cPanel/WHM), Choice of Operating Systems, Remote SSH Access and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Providing superior hosting services, OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment

You can get instant 50% OFF on all VPS hosting plans- Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.
Try Datapacket.net solutions. The control panel is fantastic and allows me to control all functions of my hosting account even to turn on and off safe mode + create password protected folders.
I simply love this host!

I have been a client of Hostnamaste.com openvz vps for over a year now and would like to say that I am happy for getting better then ever uptime and speed connectivity.
The host states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign.

You'd better choose RegVPS.com vps hosting solutions. It has locations in different regions of Europe and America, which allows you to choose the best sites for your business needs.

Particularly impressed with the work they do for me. Get hostingsource.com VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.
Datacenters have multiple 10Gb ISPs with BGP redundancy and have complete power redundancy with multiple power generators and battery backup units to ensure maximum uptime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back