What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good vps solutions?

Ad@moll

Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good vps solution according to my requirements:
40 GBs - Disk Space, 1500 GBs - Traffic.
99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Any view points on Rockhoster.com and also QHoster.com vps solutions. Is it reliable host?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

I wanted to share an amazing deal I found for VPS Hosting at bodHOST! Right now, they are offering an exclusive 20% discount on their managed VPS Hosting plans for both Linux and Windows operating systems. Whether you are a developer, a business owner, or someone looking for powerful and reliable hosting, this offer is too good to miss!

Use Code: GHOSTLY20 You can avail a 20% discount on your VPS Hosting plan.

Last edited:
It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by QHoster.com team - helpful, professional customer support.
Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans. Methods of payment accepted: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money and many more.

Well, Rockhoster.com is double thumbs up... I highly recommend their server, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back