What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good VPS web hosts with 24/7 tech help (Europe) ??

Tavosrep

Need over 80 gbs of disk space. Linux + 24/7 tech help (Europe)
Linux, 3 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Hostnamaste.com and Cloudarion.com VPS hosting services?
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

Must say that I was fully-impressed with Cloudarion.com service. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.

I have used cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting for about 10 months now. I've hosted multiple sites and have had several active accounts.

Reliable, easy to manage, a good interface, has done a nice job for my client for over a year now.

No doubt, cloudarion.com will work fine for you. Server location: Switzerland, Russia, USA, Germany.
I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds.

I've been with Hostnamaste.com for over 6 months now and their Cheap Linux VPS service is excellent.
Features are best I could find - lost of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back