What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good VPS with 4 gb ram?

Ad@moll

I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 4GB Ram, Min 50GB ssd, Min 25GB Traffic
Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you know anything about Allwebhost.com and also Hostnamaste.com VPS hosting? Will it be worth trying them?

Looking for top-tier VPS hosting at unbeatable prices? Look no further! OwnWebServers is here to supercharge your online presence with a limited-time offer you won't want to miss. Enjoy a jaw-dropping 50% OFF on our high-performance managed VPS hosting plans using the exclusive discount code "VPS50."

VPS Hosting:

VPS 2 Plan: For the next level of power!
50% off on your VPS Plan
2 GB RAM, 50 GB SSD storage
Full root access

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our friendly support team at support@ownwebserver.com

I moved my personal site to Allwebhost.com and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.
Reliable uptime, and decent customer support! Get $5 first month for any vps using this link - vps hosting.

I never have that problem with Hostnamaste.com openvz vps. The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything.
The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

Like this package: OpenVZ-6144 at $24.99/Mo - 3xCPUs, RAM 6GB, 150GB Storage, 6TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.
Give hostnamaste.com cheap openvz vps a try. The Latest Hardware From Industry Leaders.

Consider the NVMe VPS plan from hostpro.com. According to your requirements (minimum 2-core processor, minimum 4 GB RAM, minimum 50 GB NVMe SSD, minimum 25 GB traffic), this plan fully meets your requirements.
Hostpro.com already has a recognized reputation and friendly customer support, which can be an important factor when choosing for long-term use.
The NVMe VPS plan from hostpro.com can provide you with a stable and productive experience for your websites within your budget.

Have been very happy with hostnamaste.com hosting service. They answer your actual question and don't feed a bunch of garbage "pre canned" responses to you, it feels genuine and real because it is as opposed to feeling like you are talking to a machine or someone reading from a teleprompter. Pricing is a bit high for a startup site with little to no value or income. But for the quality of the service, definitely worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back