What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

good website hosting packages? Any reviews?

Rstone

Currently, I'm paying $20US/mo for the following:

25gb disk space
700gb bandwidth/mo

I'd like to find a shared host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is.
My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless.
Also, free cPanel migration is a must. Backup services would be great, too, if possible.
What are your views on QHoster.com website hosting packages? Any reviews?

I've only ever had to contact customer support twice for technical issues. Both times the response was prompt and fixed my issue right away. QHoster.com is a nice web host. Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.

bodHOST Web hosting Offers on Most of the Web hosting Services meet all your Business Standards. Check the Shared hosting plans by bodHOST

Benefits:
-Host Unlimited Domains
-24/7 Customer Support
-Free Migration/backup
-Easy 1-click installer
-Free SSD Space
-Free cPanel Access

I have been with QHoster.com managed cPanel VPS hosting for about 8 months now and I have had a question or more 2 months long since I was a newbie and trying stuff all the time...i prefer to submit a support ticket for my problems and i always get immediate answers.

It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.
I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.
QHoster.com is perfect one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back