What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

honest vps hosts?

Whosema

Hello,
I want suggestion who is the best VPS provider with better prices..
RAM Mini 4GB Max 8GB, Technology: Xen or KVM, OS: CentOS, Processor Good One
SSD: Mini 50GB Max 100GB, I want to host 130-150 corporate customers not heavy. Mostly people use emails.
Budget is around $30-$40 monthly.
Do you know anything about Profvds.com hosting? Any reviews?
What reliable and honest vps hosts do you know and can recommend me to try?

OwnWebServers is offering a special sale on their fully managed VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of 50% off your purchase by using the code VPS50 at checkout. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your website's performance and reliability without breaking the bank. With OwnWebServers' high-quality hardware, advanced networking infrastructure, and 24/7 support, you can trust that your dedicated server will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Our technical support available for 24/7 for you, call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

I'm happy with Profvds.com vps, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. The host offers ipv4+ipv6/64 subnet with all servers, 25 mail port open and rnds configuration in end user panel.

With your budget, I can suggest you consider NVMe VPS services from hostpro.com. They offer reliable hosting solutions in both standard and customized configurations.
It offers VPS hosting plans with KVM technology, a variety of OSes, and flexible resource options, including RAM from 2GB to 48GB and SSD/NVMe drives from 50GB to 960GB.
Additionally, hostpro.com offers competitive pricing and transparent billing to ensure you get the most value for your budget. Their servers are optimized for performance and reliability, making them ideal for hosting corporate clients, especially those who primarily use email.
They also offer responsive customer support, providing prompt assistance when needed.
All in all, hostpro.com is a trusted provider known for its reliability and affordability, making it a recommended choice for your VPS hosting needs. I suggest contacting them directly for more information about their services and any available promotions.

Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. Profvds.com offers a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all.
Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier! Would well recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back