What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hopefully looking to pay $25/month for VPS

Ad@moll

Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, Im looking for the following.
Any recommendations would be appreciated:
30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
What are your views on profvds.com vps solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

Get 15% off the price on all Profvds.com EU vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS. Paypal, Stripe, Coinbase, Payeer, Paypalych payment options.
BA-4G-2-50: CPU - 2, Memory - 4 GB, Disk Space - 50 GB, Traffic - Unlimited, Port - 1 Gbps, Virtualization - HVM, Location - Bratislava Slovakia, Price - €14 EUR.

Based on my positive experience, I would like to suggest that you consider hostpro.com for your hosting needs. They offer VPS plans that meet your requirements by providing 100GB SSD/NWMe, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU for $12 per month. Additional IP addresses and control panel license (if cPanel, DirectAdmin or Plesk) come at a separate price (approximately one IP will be $3 per month). Hostpro.com has consistently demonstrated reliability, excellent server performance, and great customer support. Feel free to explore their offerings and take advantage of their reliable services.

I asked them loads of questions before I bought my vps package, and they answered them all to my satisfaction. Your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose Profvds.com solutions.

OwnWebServers stands out as a reliable, seasoned, and top-tier VPS hosting provider, boasting 4 strategically located data centers in the United States. They recognize that every business has unique hosting requirements and thus offer a diverse range of plans to cater to your specific needs. Their affordable VPS plans start at just $7/month, featuring:

1. A robust 99.95% uptime guarantee
2. No hardware maintenance worries
3. Fast and reliable performance
4. Daily backups and snapshots
5. Quick server deployment

To make the most of your hosting investment, take advantage of OwnWebServers' limited-time offer. Use the exclusive promo code EASTER55 to save an impressive 55% on their cheapest VPS hosting plans. Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your online presence with a robust and customizable hosting solution. Hurry and secure your discount before this promotion ends!

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

Uptime and support have been excellent - they answer their emails and within a few minutes! Cant quibble about the price either. Profvds.com can be trusted.

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
The reliability of Profvds.com hosting has always been excellent and I have been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back