What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hosting for an online store?

Ad@moll

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store.
The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about GTHost.com website hosting? Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

I moved the 3 of my sites to GTHost.com instant dedicated server - was so impressed with the service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.
Reliable uptime, and decent customer support!

You can trust GTHost.com - like their location choice! USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.

Take a look at QHoster.com dedicated servers. Support is always fast, very succinct, helpful, friendly and straight to the point. Their servers overall are fast and the features are practically endless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back