What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hosting for small startup company website in Mexico?

Alphagalaxy

Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Mexico. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?

Any info on digitalserver.com.mx web hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Any alternatives?

Anyway, it is better to know more web hosts and compare their hosting packages before signing up.
As an alternative, can recommend QHoster.com hosting solutions. They offer multiple server locations choice (over 30).
Their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.

Choosing a web hosting service is difficult nowadays because web hosting service providers are increasing day by day and their technology also increasing in parallel. For choosing the web hosting service, you must know the quality of 5 points that I am going to mention below.,

Speed: Google ranking only plays the role in the website. If you rank in google, you will be popular. solution for this, Load speed must be higher and so visitors will come and visit your web host.
Uptime: Your Website wants to live round the clock 24/7 which makes the better criteria for the web hosting service where your website will be visible to all the peoples.
Support: While providing the web hosting service surely there will be some technical issue will happen. To resolve the fault, you want to have technical support 24/7.
Security: Malware and virus causes will be common but before causes happen to web hosting service you want to be ready for precautionary measures.
Value: The features expansion and offering price for the web hosting service will play the better growth for the best web hosting service.

Just read QHoster.com TOS before signing up and check out the forums for discount codes.
They give you features with which you can get familiar in time when you are ready to get serious. Very good host.
Like their multiple server choice, including Mexico location.

Well, digitalserver.com.mx hosting service is great! It's a lot faster than my previous web hosting.
The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner. They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me.

Hosting Micro 35% Off - Cupón de Descuento: FEB35
Hosting Super Micro 25% Off - Cupón de Descuento: FEB25

Think that kvchosting.net will also work fine for your needs. They have powerful servers located in the USA that are close to Mexico, so they will meet your expectations in terms of speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back