What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hosting services at cheap price?

Alphagalaxy said:
I have a blog that i need to host.
How are Hostmines.com shared hosting services? any experience dealing with them?
will you point me to a good host?

Hi, If you're looking for a hosting provider, I recommend bodHOST. They have the Best quality, Most accurate, and Cost-effective
  • Daily Domain Backups.
  • Full root access to an SSL certificate
  • High-capacity SSD storage
  • 24x7 Support is available
  • Multiple Websites

I've finally found a good home with hostingsource.com - The support is great. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. So far, a very happy customer.

I highly recommend hostmines.com web hosting if you need reliable and quality service.
The customer service is friendly and has always been great. Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.

Alphagalaxy said:
I have a blog that i need to host.
How are Hostmines.com shared hosting services? any experience dealing with them?
will you point me to a good host?

As I'm using Host.co.in web hosting services one of the cheap web hosting provider in India. Their shared hosting plan starting at just Rs 125/month + free domain on annual subscription plans.

The cheapest is not the best always. If your main concern is the price, then you can go with the cheapest one (they are mostly the shared hosting). Otherwise, always choose the provider that provide scalability, security, flexibility and accessibility.

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

I'm happy with the performance and reliability of netshop-isp.com.cy cheap web hosting service.
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

10GB Hosting web host is a cheap web hosting service provider, your website's data is stored on the servers of reliable and cheap web hosting service at reasonable rates. Its web hosting service is a flexible, scalable & secure web hosting solution. It provides advanced web hosting technology and next-gen hardware to the lightning-fast performance of your Website or Web Application.

I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with exmasters.com web host.
They've helped me more than I even thought I needed it and installing apps on my page is as simple as clicking a button in their awesome admin page.

If you want to find Cheap hosting with a Secure and Scalable service, then As per my opinion, you have to go with AccuWeb Hosting. It will provide you Best Hosting service with Great Customer Support. In addition, it provides Good service with multiple features.

These are the features of AccuWeb's Shared Hosting plans

Unlimited Domains (Sites) In 1 Account
Free Website Migration
Free SSL
Control Panel: Cpanel
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Works On Any Platform

Users who are viewing this thread

Back