What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you check IP?

Open the Start menu and type cmd.

Enter the following command into the Command Prompt and press Enter:
ipconfig

then enter and show result to you

Hi, It's easy to check your IP address. You just need open google and write "What is My IP" and google will show your IP address

Hey there!
Just ask the question, "What's my IP?" on any search engine, there will be multiple results that will show your current IP.

Hi Friend,

It depends, which IP Address you want to find.
For your Public IP Address you can use your chrome browser and type "what is my IP".

For your Local IP address, you have to open CMD or Terminal, and type ipconfig or iwconfig.

Hello!
I wonder: how do you check your IPs?
I managed to find What is my ip tool.
Is that good one?
To begin, select Start from the menu bar, then type cmd into the box provided, and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard. After that, a window with a black and white background will open, and you will need to write ipconfig/all into it before pressing the enter key.

First, select the Start menu on your computer
Then type cmd into the search box and hit the enter key.
You should now type ipconfig /all into the blank box that has just appeared and then press the enter key.

1. Select Start > Settings > Network & internet > Wi-Fi and then select the Wi-Fi network you're connected to.
  2. Under Properties, look for your IP address listed next to IPv4 address.

Things You Should Know Find your public IP address by searching for "What's my IP address?" in Google. To find your local IP address on Windows, open the Command Prompt, type "ipconfig," and press Enter.

Find your public IP address using the Command Prompt (CMD)

The Windows Command Prompt tool can also help you get your public IP address. Here’s how to find your external IP address with Command Prompt.

1. Open the Start menu and type cmd.
  2. Enter the following command into the Command Prompt and press Enter:
nslookup myip.opendns.com resolver1.opendns.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back