What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Become Successful in Blogging

Clarke

Hello friends and forum members,

Well I am a NEWBIE to blogging. I would like you to suggest some good ways for getting successful in the blogging world...

I know little on creating contents and posting them on blogs and some terms related to it... Since I am a starter, Is this enough or what else should I know to get myself Updated ....

Awaiting interesting replies and quotes from you people.

Thank You

Newspaper Ad Agency in Delhi | Delhi To Manali Volvo Bus Booking

You will be a successful blogger, if you really love blogging, you really enjoy blogging. This is the most important issue.

If you really love anything, you can stay a long time with it. Blogging is such a thing. You have ti face different problems, but you can win if you have patience and perseverance.

Then you must have proper knowledge about blogging, SEO, and other related issues. I suggest read more and more. You can learn a lot from your influencers and their blogs.

Here are some tips for new bloggers:

1. Select the best platform for blogging, I suggest WordPress.

2. Select your best niche. I recommended working with the single niche.

3. You design should be perfect, user-friendly, and professional.

4. Write unique, informative and details post.

5. Do keywords research before writing. It is the most important issue to get traffic from the beginning. Select low competitive, long tail keywords.

6. Do on page SEO properly. On Page SEO is more important than Off Page SEO.

7. Be active in social networks. Join different groups, communities and more. Share your posts and your ideas with others. Make you popular and helpful.

8. Join your relevant forums and be an active member. The backlink is not an issue but your contribution is a big issue. Ask questions, answers others questions.

9. Join Questions and Answers sites. Q&A site is really helpful to be popular over the internet.

10. Make a good connection with other bloggers. Share their posts, join with them in social networks, comment on their blogs.

11. Create high authority backlinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back