What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Find Cheap Web Hosting?

Regardless of the nature and size of your business, a website will be critical for its success and growth. However, this can be costly, especially if you are just starting out. Basically, a web host refers to a company that will provide the servers that will be needed for your website to run. They will be instrumental in the storage and delivery of the files that are present on a website.

Picking the best cheap website hosting provider is not an easy task. There are some important considerations, such as price, customer service, site uptime, storage space, and security, among other things. Apps4Rent is the cheapest web hosting service provider.

You will be pleased dealing with hostry.com web host. It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.

You can also get nice hosting solutions at kvchosting.net - These guys are just plain ole awesome! Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.

Can add that cloudarion.com have been the perfect web host for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support.
My expectations are always exceeded. Their network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct!

Sweta?Panda said:
Can anyone help me to find out the cheap web hosting for US and India ?
  1. Understand the needs of your site.
  2. Look at server reliability/uptime scores
  3. ability to upgrade your server
  4. Do they have the essential features?
  5. Having backups for your site
  6. customer support
  7. Quick server responsiveness and speed
All above mentioned crucial features were included in our Dedicated Server?Hosting Services.

I Hope i answered your question.

Let me know if you have queries.

Sweta?Panda said:
Can anyone help me to find out the cheap web hosting for US and India ?

Here are a few tips to find the best Web hosting provider

• Know your hosting needs.
  • Check server reliability and uptime guarantees.
  • Hosting upgrade options.
  • Numbers of addon domain.
  • Signup prices vs renewal prices.
  • Refund policy and free trial period.
  • Essential hosting features.
  • 24X7 Support via live chat, Call and Help Desk
I'd recommend bodHOST Web hosting which satisfies all the above points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back