What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am looking for a cheap web hosting with dedicated ip

Sagiscorpio

I am looking for a cheap web hosting with dedicated ip.
and 500 email per hour limit.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 20 usd.
Requirements
5gb hosting space
Dedicated ip
500 email per hour limit
100% uptime.
server much be good uk usa location.
Do you think Hostry.com provider is ok for me? Any reviews ? Alternatives?
Regards

I'd like to say that I am very happy dealing with Hostry.com guys.
They had to help us install our phpBB forum since our IT guy was sick for a few days.
A+ service highly recommended!

Sagiscorpio said:
I am looking for a cheap web hosting with dedicated ip.
and 500 email per hour limit.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 20 usd.
Requirements
5gb hosting space
Dedicated ip
500 email per hour limit
100% uptime.
server much be good uk usa location.
Do you think Hostry.com provider is ok for me? Any reviews ? Alternatives?
Regards

I'd recommend severs from bodHOST. The requirements you mentioned can be provided by them. Managed Dedicated Servers housed in a Tier IV Datacenter backed with 24x7 Customer Support, easy upgrade options, and full migration assistance.

Hostry.com has impressed me from start to finish: it's very affordable, and I thought that'd come at the cost of customer service. I have found technical staff willing to go the extra mile in solving issues with my application rather than their infrastructure because they are enthusiastic about helping customers and interested in solving problems.

You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people.
My experience using Hostry.com hosting services has been great. Recommend this decent host.

Service with Hostry.com has been excellent, even answering some obscure questions along the way. Service tickets are answered in less than 5 minutes with the correct information. A lot of other companies could take lessons from this host about service. Everything positive I've read about this host has turned out to be true. I can wholeheartedly recommend them.

Hi @Sagiscorpio,

You can check with Host.co.in web services, We offer a hosting plan at an affordable cost and more offers. Starting from Rs.125 per month

1. Host Unlimited Domains & Emails
2. Free SSL with Hosting packages.
3. 24/7 Live Customer Support.
4. Easy 1 Click Installer.

Kindly check with this link https://www.host.co.in Our support team will help you with getting information.

If you are looking for a reliable internet service provider in Mumbai and across India, contact ... In order to buy the static IP, customer must have a hosting space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back