What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am planning to host over 5 blogs (wordpress) in Mexico

Alphagalaxy

guys I need help to choose professional hosting for wordpress blogs. Mexico
I am planning to host over 5 blogs (wordpress). Do you think I need shared or VPS hosting account?
Found digitalserver.com.mx web host and their hosting deals look quite good for my budget.
Are they trustworthy? Alternatives to compare pricing, features?

if its for wordpress hosting then go with professional wordpress hosting providers like wpengine , they offer managed wordpress hosting. You can also look at bigscoots.

Great host! Been a digitalserver.com.mx customer since Dec.2019. There was a short time that lasted for a few hours as the hard drive was being replaced due to failure. Overall I am very pleased with the support I have received. Any questions I have ever asked are answered very quickly and professionally.

I can say that digitalserver.com.mx has met my expectations. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.
They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. Love them.

I appreciate digitalserver.com.mx quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend them to my clients and colleagues.
The price for their servers in Mexico is great. Their support staff is extremely helpful and I have not experienced any noticeable downtime in the past year.

I'm happy with digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web hosting service.
Pricing for the service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.
Technical support issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back