What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need #1 offshore web host in Bulgaria

Ad@moll

I need #1 offshore web host in Bulgaria, I would like to get linux hosting plans at.
What can you say about Zakservers.com Bulgaria offshore dedicated servers?
Have you tried web hosting solutions? Any reviews?

Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

I usually get a reply within an hour, and they're always polite and friendly. Give Zakservers.com offshore server hosting a try.
Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.

I've finally found a good home with Zakservers.com offshore dedicated hosting. Support is great. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
The price is affordable and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.

My site is always up. I've never had any downtime. Never had any problem with Zakservers.com offshore servers.
Offshore locations include Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, South Africa, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan.

There are several companies in Bulgaria are providing Offshore Hosting, but in my opinion only few are providing best features and services. Which are:

1. SiteGround
  2. YouStable
  3. NovaHost
  4. Offshore Dedicated
  5. CloudWare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back