What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need 10GB server in Frankfurt.

Tavosrep

Hello,
I need dedicated unmanaged 10GB server in Frankfurt.
Budget $250
So far only one provider in my list:

Have you ever used them?
How are their servers?

I guess the best way to find out that is try them.
I have heard that gthost.com provide the option to pay for the server daily.
That is something what makes them unique.
If I were you I would try them.

As a nice alternative, can also draw your attention to QHoster.com server hosting in Germany.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

I have been with GTHost.com instant server hosting for over a year and have been pleased so far. Price seems very competitive.
This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.

Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. Your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose GTHost.com web servers. USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back