What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a managed dedicated server

Alphagalaxy

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu. Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5 series.
Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2000 gbs max. Any provider recomendations?
What can you say about Hostingsource.com or GThost.com web hosts? Will it be worth trying them? What host is better? Alternatives?

Highly recommend GTHost.com instant dedicated server for any kind of web sites. Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.
Customer Support has addressed my few and minor requests immediately and professionally. Reliability has exceeded my expectations.

These guys are awesome. You do need to know what you're doing, but when confused, GTHost.com always respond and guide and even straighten things out for you.
The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me.
Uptime is quite good, 99.9% as promised.

OwnWebServers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU: 6-core CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Bandwidth: 5 TB
Storage: 2 X 1TB SSD

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now

I highly recommend GTHost.com dedicated servers, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team... . USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back